Thursday, December 4, 2008

No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog. Margaret Mason


Great title, great book. Need blog inspiration? borrow the book.

Took her advice, am blogging in my dressing gown!
Random points of minor interest to me
I think the fish time widget is detracting from my images....I can feel a template coming on.
My mum cares what I have for breakfast but she doesn't read my blog.

Mightygirls blog which has great present ideas for geeks is at http://www.mightygirl.com/

2 comments:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

so any ideas from this book...or do you recommend reading a blog instead????????????

LibraryJo said...

I am blogging in my PJs too, I thinking it should be in the instructions when you start your blog.
Although I suppose it doesn't need to be as you just gravitate to it yourself.
It brings on a scrummy relaxed feeling, like finding a chocolate bar in the back of the fridge that you thought had alrady been eaten!!