I am having so much fun with technology. I have finally attached feeds to my blog. It has taken some persistence. Despite being bogged down with confirmation of my Bloglines account (I am still waiting for the confirmation email), I can see any updates to the HBL 2.0 webolution as they are published and the little star in the left hand top corner actually means something ...amazing.
I do feel energised and motivated by all of this. Apart from the obvious knowledge I have gained through the activities I have found some great gadgets, joined you tube, (watch out for the video of my wedding dance on my blog) and the I love Peckham fanclub, finally seen my daughters wedding photo's on facebook, discovered my son (who denounces blogs) has had one for eighteen months, blown Mr Waterbaby away with technical knowledge and had heaps of fun. Insight...into my family, friends, webolutionaries and of course me.
Persistence does pay off....It must be love, love love
The quality of the video does not reflect the quality of love. I know it is out of context with this post but it took so long to upload, I'm not messing with it now.
Sat night
16 years ago
1 comment:
YAY you says me!
Post a Comment